Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trade Pokemon Vba Leaf Green

so lovely my make up 4 Dshini

In Dshini.net There are a great idea at the
you a voucher worth 150 euros for all Online Shops
can win. In Dshini I'm signed with the user name
"Juliuschka. The idea is to dress up either
or Make-up of the subject of Dshini.net "create. I,
like it might be different, choosing the make-up.
came out And this:

















I have Dshini.net it from the side inspiration and
tries to reflect to me typical of Dshini pages.
My eyelids I'm inspired by the logo Dshini.net
the gradient from yellow to orange as you can see on my
movable eyelids, the "tail" in the middle
find in my eyeliner again. My lower lashes I
with the typical grass-green Dshini have emphasized.
My lips have again an orange glow as is typical for
Dshini.net is. The vine on my right eye with the
spirals and orange flower stands for the collection of Dshins,
first one has a little and then more and more until finally fulfilled the wish
. This is the transition from the growing spirals
show the flowers. I also wear earrings as well as the typical
does Dshini girl and I'm always in the Dshini.net-colored green and orange
dressed.









But enough explanation, I show you just how I did it.
First, the Amu:
first I have always applied first as a base, then my eyebrows
with an eyebrow powder compressed a little so they form a beautiful
framework for the AMU. Then I had a bright yellow eye shadow in
where the interior angle.














second Now I have a slightly darker shade of yellow rellativ applied centrally on the lid
and blinded the two colors.













third Now I have a bright orange exterior angle emphasizes the
and pulled him into the crease. Blind well again, so that no
hard edges.














4 . Now I have the lower lashes with a
stressed grass green eye shadow.













5th Finally, a set highlight under the brows and pull
a black eyeliner. To the end, I turned a nail stone
umd the "tail" of the Dshini logos represent.
And already the AMU is finished.
















to Ranke: The
Ranke, I first mapped roughly with a black eyeliner.
Then I corrected the irregularities and shaded with green vine.
The flowers I have filled with orange.

















The lips
I first applied a rose-colored lipstick and
then given about a golden gloss to the beautiful
to create shine.











Now I have only applied a little blush and dressed and ready
Hoops is my "make up 4 Dshini.


















I hope you enjoy it!
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment