Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How To Earn More Coins In Club Nintendo

Review: Vanilla Fountain Bath ball (Lush)

Hello dear ones,
first time an excuse for the small post-break
I had unfortunately no time, as we have renovated my room
and I therefore first no internet and
after work no more nerve to blog.
Well, now, but for now all finished and I returned to
full of humor bloggers =). Today I have a review on
the "Vanilla Fountain Bath ball for you. It has cost 5.65
and smells great after vanilla. The presentation is not particularly
spectacular, but ok,
On the picture you see only a half.














If you throw the ball into the bath water, the water turns yellowish
and smells like a dry bath ball of vanilla.
of foam is unfortunately far and no sign. also
I had to pretty quickly determine that
smell anything but long-lasting, it evaporates quickly
disappointing. For the price I would have expected more clearly
. cheap bath balls for around 1 € are often better
have quality. I really am an absolute fan of Lush, but the bath balls
( not be confused with the bubble baths) are unfortunately totally
hyped unfairly.



soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment