Sunday, February 27, 2011

Star Lower Stomach Tattoo Designs

Catrice "Help I'm stranded"

Hello my friends, today I would like
you my opinion to say the Catrice Lidschattenduo
I've played recently at the lovely Amy.
you know it probably all already know:













As you can see is the duo of a dark brown, dull sound
and a shiny gold. I would have the exact sizing
other way desired, used as the gold tone with me much more
, but oh well ...

Geswatcht see the two colors like this:
















The dull brown pigment is extremely good. the gold is also
well pigmented, but you have to achieve a few layers to a completely
nationwide result. Base with two colors to keep the whole day and slip
not in the crease. In addition, they can be super
blind, and not be spotted. A completely successful Lidschattenduo.
I once wrote a simple make-AMU with them to get it to show you a little better
:
















the gold I have until the middle of Movable. Lids and applied
a little deluded, I have emphasized with the brown of the exterior angle
and the eyelid crease and faced very strong, I have also used the brown clay
for the eyeliner. You see how well the
brown pigmented, if he is not blinded. The colors are great for everyday
suitable AMU's, but can be less blinded
also be used for super-AMU's evening.


soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment