Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cubefield Facebook Walkthrough

Alltagsamu: Rose Gray

Hello dear ones, as already announced
I created again a Amu. .
It is a Alltagsamu, it is not very difficult to make up
, in my opinion makes her anything but to see But even
:
















Before you ask, the pictures of the finished Amu incurred in halogen light
, quite simply because it was outside and I already dawned
the pictures are doing there, where the color looks on most faithful
. I think you understand this

And so I made it: Apply
1.Zuerst a rose-colored eye shadow to the entire
eyelid.
















2.Jetzt a grayish-purple eye shadow in the outer corner,
and dab in the crease and well-blind.















3.Jetzt under the lower lashes, draw a line in the inner corner with the rose-colored eye shadow
and the outer angle with the
grayish eyeshadow. I would put the eye shadow apply under the lower lashes
always wet, it is in most cases
better because it is not so crumbly.
highlightet 4.Now it discreetly under the eyebrow and fill it with
a brown a little.














5 . To Conclusion you draw your inked a thin eyeliner and eyelashes.
I let the eyeliner a leak ittle, if ye discreet
like, you pull him, but only up to the outer angle.















And already are you are done!

I hope you enjoy it!
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment