Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pokemon Snap Sixtyforce Fix

Nivea Lipstick No. 82 Rose

Hello dear ones,
as you all know, there are Nivea cosmetics in Germany
no longer buy currently available is greatly reduced.
Until recently, there were 50% on all decorative cosmetics, now
you get all items for 95 cents, so my mother has
still great pleasure to pink lipstick, which I would like to present you
: The No . 82 rose so lovely.

















plotted it looks like this:










The color is very bright pink and metallic shine on the lips.
He keeps me in a very long time and is eating and drinking relatively unscathed.
I think if you follow the lipstick after 2-3h has been
is very good and normal. Unfortunately, he sits down with me but a little in
from the upper lip lines and highlights disadvantageous. With a clear gloss,
I get the problem, however, quite well under control. I wear it will
still rather rare, is also the color bit too strong
for everyday life and it is not me very well.
Nevertheless, I find it very successful and a total of 95 cents for his money on
definitely worth it.



soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment