Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mudroom Benches Plans

My profit is arrived ♥ First swatches

Hello dear ones,
recently things I have already reported that I had won the love Amy
something, now my package is finally arrived.
I've been looking forward like crazy and of course geswatcht directly straight on.
The China Glaze Blush Sleek finishes and I could immediately
celebrating two premieres, I have of the two marks still nothing
possessed, the more I was happy of course. The lovely Amy
down to even 2 packets of chewing gum, a chain and a few Pröbchen
what really fond of it is total. ♥ Thank you beautiful.












I was particularly looking forward to the Sleek Blush "Sunrise", as it is as I said
my first product of Sleek. acts in the package is extremely brown
and I had already considered strong, if I could wear such a Rouge.
The Swatch me then totally surprised. Suddenly, the brown shimmer
was blown away and back of my hand I beamed at a beautiful, gold shimmering red. . For me as a blonde super portable
see the comparison can be found here:































The Catrice Duo "Help I'm stranded," is like all Catrice eye shadow super
pigmented and supersamtig apply. The dull brown and almost
shimmering white gold blend great. I like it better than me!
















The matte Lipcream of Manhattan spoke to me in the package not as
, since I want Nudetöne and brown tones typically not
combines both times did not exactly, but I found it applied even
very nice and the texture has simply convinced me. Thus, a "moussiges"
feeling I already knew not of lip products. look
time when he is used once =).












I wish you a pleasant evening, I report
me back tomorrow with an AMU.
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment