Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Masterbate On The Bed

Cosmetics Cosmo Stuff + Review's

Heei, as you have probably already read I'm the 'new': ')
my name is Saskia and will next month 15, you know villeicht
me already from my other blog which I have now closed for now. : D Oh and non
surprised that I as early Blogging, I'm sick: ')

aufjedenfall is my cosmetics Kosmo arrived request.


Once the blush of Sleek, has so cost about 6 €.
In the color Flamingo 937th At first I had thought he would be somewhat larger, because
images to yes does not have a clue, but he's just
times as high as a Labello & the 4cm wide. [8 contain program]
When I saw the color, I never thought I could wear that! : / A total
loud pink! : O But then I tried it quite easy
& he could be super blind, that is also quite the blondes
can carry it discreetly:] see you here closeups & swatches.
Oh and for the packaging, it's black finish, with polished
lettering, very nice and noble! : D - I have before me the order to Coral
, who was sold out. : D

Then I had me a Dazzle Dust Pigment of Berry m ordered
which was smaller than I had expected, about how a 50 cent coin
. E has the Farbe39 & Tan is a nice bright bronze. When
dosage one must be extremely careful, because you have to "learn" first
to deal with it, otherwise you have way too much product aufgeenommen. [Ränkt but pretty quickly]
. Also, the pigment can be well
blind and seems to me to be very productive:)
Price: 6 €



Then there is the banana Babs, I ordered for about 6 €,
is really awesome, super soft and supple. Man can super precise work
and define the crease: ') It also does not lose any hair &
can also super washing. she takes the product Easy on and everything! : D

Soo that's it, I think they need to nail the wheels say nothing
I ordered about 6 € 5 for the supply has lasted only 2 days, so
with DHL: D if there are any questions, please in the comments, I
you link back to the shop again:

Greetings Saskia ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment