Saturday, February 5, 2011

Broilbeef Loin New York Strip Steak

AMU: Proper Blues

Hello dear ones,
with my make-up session on Saturday I denied once again
AMU made up and would like it to you, of course.

















fact, it is not difficult to make-up and
it takes only a few products.

I hope you enjoy it!
Products Used:
















I apologize in advance schonmal for the poor quality
the step-by-step pictures, unfortunately, my camera refused to shoot yourself partout
sharp images. Nevertheless, we recognize the essential
factors. Have fun!

1.Zuerst I have a blue eye shadow applied wet on the whole
movable lid and to a little over the crease
. Mine was from the brand "Gisela". He is very well pigmented,
but I do not know where and for what price he is getting.












second Now I have a shimmering turquoise (Nyx pigment, Color: Turquoise) applied
on the "edge". I have very deliberately not blinded,
I wanted to have a slightly harder transition.












third Now I've pulled my black Alverde Geleyeliner a
eyeliner on the upper eyelid. I let him until the end of
expire eye shadow. My eyebrows I have filled with
the brown end of the duo kohl from the "Nude Sensation"
Le Catrice.












4th Now I have even under the lower lashes a
line drawn eyeliner and again with the eye shadow that I had used to start
shaded. Under the eyebrow and
inside angle I have a shimmering white
(p2) for highlighting easily.












Now you need only your eyelashes mascara and you're done!
I hope you like it and her makeup is perhaps time to?


















soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment