Thursday, February 10, 2011

Savanna Sampson And Jenna Jameson

My 3 favorite lipsticks ♥

Hello dear ones,
today I present you my 3 favorite lipsticks.
If you hope to nude Lippies, you are unfortunately wrong, I like
nude lipsticks in general do not think that they
are only very few people.
My 3 favorites are all so colorful. I think about
durability, opacity & Co is nothing more to say, there is, after all
reasons why they are my favorites.

p2 Absolute Color Lipstick (dangerous tabasco)

Rival de Loop - Velvet Lipstick (101)

Rimmel London Lipstick (058 Drop of  Cherry)













































is unfortunately no longer available p2 lipstick,
he was my true secret, but now do so as to read itself, unfortunately, nothing
. Maybe you will not find a liking to one of the other two
and looks at them again.

soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment