Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mackenzie Daily Sport

day: my first make-up tests

Hello my friends, I have decided once again on a
days to participate, the last is already some time ago.
In the day it is, as you may think you probably already
to my first make-up tests.
When did you to wear make up?
With about 13, but only subtly with mascara.

What was the reason?
I do not remember exactly, but had somehow
this "adult feel" it and found himself terribly great =)

Have you painted secretly, or loose parents,
said nothing?
Although they were not soo begistert now, but they have because it was just decent,
said nothing about it.

came Where did your make-up tips: friends, magazines, a la Bravo, girls and co. or simply tried?
I tried mainly. Learning by doing ...

Were bought your first make-up products, given you
or steals from mom?
self-purchased, and even then I found essence quite expensive.
Well killed proud I was to have my first mascara.

Uses I look for my time (please include a short explanation
eg. Color, brand, etc.)
Ehm .. just black mascara and maybe a little
lip balm, because nothing was colored.

What were your tools: finger, applicator brush or in fact already
The fingers, however, times when I've used eye shadow,
which happened almost never, I always use the applicators, ;
were with the eye shadow here.

Have you made up for the school other than at night?
No, why? What's your most embarrassing

No make-up was-Go?
Actually there was none, but I meant after a few months
, I would have my eye rims with black eyeliner,
to be I probably nothing more to say =).
War but fortunately only a short period.

What product did you use most and would have
you can never take away:
my mascara, my holy grail =).


So, that's it for today, a nice evening and I'll still make it with
in the day if you want!
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment