Friday, February 11, 2011

Mariano's Margarita-in-a-bucket

Alverde, Essence, Debby

Hello dear ones,
I konntemich times hold back and not have at my
little shopping trip more or less short stop at DM loaded.
were plans for an undercoat, and a natural shampoo and rinse.
came out this little shop:










As you can see a lot more to come, but so it goes with basically
whenever I go into those stores. I have a feeling when I make a
Rossmann, Dm, Muel, etc. even see
suspend my brain and my purchase intentions are forgotten or
incredibly extensible. As you can see, it has me in Alverde
moment totally done, I just feel to do me any good
if I use more natural products, it is certainly wrong
under any circumstances. Well, so I have the gloss shampoo and rinse
taken Repair of Alverde. It is the first time,
that I try out the Alverde hair products, I am really looking forward.
could also have the healing clay cleansing cream, as well as the right
face with fluid, as I have recently read times, that will shrink the pores
sustainable if you The products used regularly.
Well let's hope the best =). Where I just stood at the counter, I have taken
also a tinted day cream, perhaps
as make-up replacement, maybe I also mix a little more with my
make-up, sometimes . see The desired base coat is also
come along, almost a miracle, as I did the last 3 DM-raids
had completely forgotten about (reason see above = D).
And finally allowed another Lidschattenduo with, from the brand Debby,
was unknown to me before. The products move in the middle
price range, I paid for the eyeshadows 6:45
I have photographed the stand time for you.
















deBBY The brand is Italian, the official Page can be found here: Debby.
The pigmented eye shadows were very good, pity that it was only the two
duo, I would have bought even more.
Among the other products I can not comment because there was no tester and
they have not really appealed to me. I think not to say that
the mark is permanently get to DM, I suspect rather a unique
stand. Do you have the stand already discovered and you bought something?

Soon, you will get of course a review of all products.
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment