Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yukon And Tahoe Body Style Change

AMU: Golden-Black Wings

Hello my friends, today I had
again have a lot of time and I ventured back to a time
AMU. I wanted to use an image from the Internet
as a template that I have long-term time reapplication
. With the AMU, I also want to say thank you again,
for my faithful readers already 41 now!
But before I talk a long time, here you see the result:















Used

I have the following products :















As always there are the AMU to back a step-by-step instructions.
the lighting is a little different, because the pictures were taken in my bathroom
, but in the picture the final result you see, yes,
look like the colors in sunlight. Have fun!

first First, her Artdeco Eyeshadow Base carries on the entire lid on.
Now you primed the Movable. Lid with a bright, golden eye shadow.
I have used the P2 from the Summer Love Le. Since the result
was a little spotty, I am also left with a golden eye shadow from Alverde
again to achieve a more even result.














second Now she stands in front with a brown eyeliner Guard flying
where you can orient you later. I used
the duo kohl from the "Nude Sensation" Le Catrice.














third Take now a brown glittery eye shadow (Catrice Quattro),
shaded the lines under the eye and draw the desired shapes
steps on the upper eyelid.







5th Now you take a soft black eyeliner and shadow all lines
ummehr definition to achieve. Before and behind the black-brown Arch
interior angle you hold on a little copper and gold eye shadow. I
a pigment from Barry M have used from England. Have you
dark eyebrows, like me, take a light brown
eyebrow powder / pencil in order to follow suit, the AMU has softened.
Do you already have brown eyebrows, you can have to tighten them.
Now you dab a bit of copper and gold eye shadow on your brow.
Normally, glittery eyebrows are more of a no-go, this fits
look but it just super.







6th Now you highlightet the internal angle, external angle,
and area under the eyebrow with a glossy white.
I have the white of the Party Glam Palette of Manhattan used.
Now you blinded again as neat, where you think it necessary.







Now you draw a brown eyeliner (Alverde-Mocca) a
eyeliner and shaded it with a little brown eye shadow.
inked Finally you nor your eyelashes.
in daylight in the sun until you see how beautiful the colors sparkle. Of course, this is
AMU not suitable for everyday use,
but, as I think, just beautiful.

















I hope you like it!
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment