Thursday, January 20, 2011

Buying Excotic Animals Online

Haul + Review: Catrice, Essence

Hello dear ones,
I'm sorry, this post should actually come earlier, but because
a class trip, I'm a little late.
I was shopping time again and I for months for the first time
come back to a shop where there are Catrice
(unfortunately this is at least a 3 / 4 hour car ride needed .. .)



















These are the treasures I bought ...
I wanted to strike the eye shadow really totally
but strangely, I had to carry only one extreme Bedürftnis
, the No. 270 Grey's Philosophy. Allowed for unplanned
two of the lip glosses, and the Teal-colored
nail polish from the "I love Berlin" LE.

The paint is really great.
It covers perfect for a layer and can be applied uniformly.
He has to be split about 3 days without.



The Colour Show lip glosses are also really really great. Taken
I have 070 Light My Fire Sun Kissed
and 100 for each € 3.75.
keep well and have this incredibly wonderful glow. You have to watch
just need a little, the lips are not too dry,
or they are deposited in the upper lip lines.



Swatches:
Sun kissed

Light my Fire






















The eyeshadow feels wonderfully silky and can be evenly
and well-blind. He holds with base all day and slipped
not in the crease. I can not find anything negative ...

















I hope I could help you a little =)
soon,
♥ Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment