Monday, January 24, 2011

Is Bladder Cancer Serious

AMU: I am a girl rosy

Hello my friends =) Today there is again a AMU from me.
time again I have participated in a series with Blogger
the theme "I am a girl ...". I chose the theme "I am a rosy girl" and this creates a
AMU:











Used






I have the following products:


















First I have a brown eye shadow in the outer corner,
and applied in the crease:















Now I have applied the 2 sound of the Maybelline Quattro
on the entire eyelid:













Now I have applied a light pink on the crease,
the inside angle and for highlighting under the eyebrow:














Now we must follow only the eyebrows, eyeliner draw
a purple mascara and the lashes:














And now are you ready:


















I hope you gefälllt!
soon,
♥ Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment