Friday, January 28, 2011

Bought Memory Foam Mattress From Bj's

Alverde: concealer and eye shadow

Hello dear ones,
yesterday I was at my DM Alverde discover new counter
was of course very excited. Unfortunately, I had taken inspect due to time
not long the possibility of all, I have
then only the concealer and an eye shadow. I originally wanted
also the Duo Highlighter and take the eye shadow base,
after I had tried the tester, however, totally disappointed.
The base showed no effect when applied by some
eye shadow and highlighter test had so many Glitzerstückchen it, that
I urge my purchase was directly reject
So it was at first only with a mineral concealer and eye shadow.













Now I tested both products and just wanted my Communicate thoughts.

For Mineral Eyeshadow (05 Sage):
The job is wonderful velvety and evenly, even blind
it can be wonderful. The opacity is also more than convincing.
With Base he holds all day and slipped fortunately not
in the crease. It is a beautiful earth tone with fine glitter particles, but not disturb the
. I'll probably have more of these
have to buy eye shadow, only more color choices would be nice!




For Concealer (anti-shadows):
I must say I went with pretty high expectations
approached this product as the camouflage of Alverde is so hyped pretty
although I realize that these two products so
really can not compare with each other. I was more disappointed
trying it. The opacity is applied is equal to zero and simply
the concealer not exactly. If he is plotting
first to recognize a minimal yellow Line that you distribute it
disappears while, color and opacity, but unfortunately the same time.
The Swatch I have layered and layered, so that even
was slightly visible. Unfortunately, a very bad product,
points that could not.




see swatches of the two products it again here:















Do you have the new Alverde -counter also been discovered can?
soon,
♥ Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment