Monday, January 31, 2011

Rikers Island Visiting Schedule December 10

Blog Award =)

Hello my friends, I got
again equal to 2 of blogger love an award.
Many thanks Nani and Froschkönigin for it!











Really nice of you totally!

Rules.
thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post
Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger.
Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

7 things about me:
  1. I love the summer! Winter is well and good, but in the heat of summer, by the whole atmosphere is nothing!
  2. I think it's great when someone can belly dance correctly.
  3. I sing in the shower, although I can not not =)
  4. I spend entirely too much time on the PC. I am addicted to coffee
  5. . A day without coffee is not really a day =)
  6. I smell of just about everything. If I did not know I have to "sniff" it first: D I'm a perfectionist anyway
  7. but sometimes pretty lazy. A rather strange combination ...
I pass the award to the following three bloggers:
Maggie
H1972
Saskia

soon,
♥ Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment