Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why Wont My Pokemon Ruby Work

Forsythia x intermedia winter - Diseases

winter - Diseases
This chapter is already an update on some comments made so far.
portrait I wrote in the tree -
"diseases come from the forsythia extremely rare. In rare cases (Sclerotinia sclerotiorum) to branch death. Than any other disease can only be called root rot. This is the bonsai friend but most of themselves in debt because he then used an inappropriate plant substrate.
These statements are true, but as I said in the last two years of painful experience had not completely. After a hard Winter 2008/2009, I noted in my forsythia an enigmatic disease. When you look through my pupils, I noticed that just my general Mame has difficulty sprouting. The whole tree was an oily, very smelly, substance covered. Two major interfaces, I had the wound closed with plasticine. So far I had made with the best experience in clay forsythia. Again, this Mame closed his wounds very quickly. But this spring is something mysterious happened. Under the dough at both interfaces suppte out this black substance. It is slightly sticky and oily. A smaller interface is also deepened, as would the wood eat away or dissolve something in it.



suppte from all the old interfaces, an oily, foul-smelling liquid.


Good to see is a so-called Kambiumnekrose (dying tree tissue).


The root ball still looks quite healthy.


For the picture I thought the infected tree in his hand. Since I did not know to what disease it is. There is not too much about the routes of infection of the bacterium known, so was the "take control" not a good idea.

I myself could make no sense of it, by which disease it was, I sought help in the bonsai forums. Quick themselves known experts who have professional contact with trees and were able to name the disease.
Most likely, these are an infection with Pseudomonas bacteria. This bacterium infects more recently, the Buckeyes and the competent authorities in all its forms. www.wald.de writes:
Pseudomonas bacterium causing new disease in horse chestnuts
Federal Biological Research Centre asks for notification for tree damage
disease usually fatal.
How could I tell a tree school library is the forsythia of this bacterium at risk. There is no defense against this attack it. What you can do is to take precautions. All I can draw on some experience.


A week later, the disaster continues. After a lot of my long-cherished cuttings was affected, the disease affected now my beloved broom form, which I raised in the wooden box had.


The entire root approach was black and the tree had been dead in two weeks

Even the last winter 2009/2010 again very hard and very cold. In September last year, a disease was greatly aggravated with me. This meant that I had not the strength to look after me as usual for my bonsai. Thus, the winter protection had been neglected for my trees. Since a large part of my collection consists of pine, that was not the problem. After the experience with Pseudomonas infection but I wanted to watch out for the rest of my forsythia better and well protected during the winter. Some of the promising clones stood still on the shelf all winter. Exactly these plants were then infested this spring by the bacterium. My good forsythia I had wintered in a sheltered garden shed and they were all healthy. It is thus clear that the forsythia is both extremely hardy, and secondly in an unprotected winter is very susceptible to infestation with Pseudomonas bacteria.
So that is looking for a new finding, forsythia need a protected overwintering. They tolerate it even hard frosts, but should wind - and sun-protected stand.

For more information on the subject can be found here:


http://www.wald.de

http://www.landwirtschaftskammer.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment