Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hoyt Compound Bows In Canada

Forsythia x intermedia - - TiTanuki

Summary

you now get a large amount of information about the rearing of the forsythia. Finally, I would summarize the key again.

Develop the root ball of your forsythia from the beginning. Straighten the vigor of the roots at each repotting from. In the upright tree molds by keeping only the roots grow radially. In trees, the leaves are drawn in the root or stem form of a stone only the vertically growing roots.
you to plug every year. Select only one well drained soil.
you fertilize only a little, but not before the spring shoots. Better fertilization is in late summer. Remove
After flowering, all inflorescences. No seeds can mature.
leave at any pruning at least one leaf on each branch, on penalty of loss of the branch.
Large cuts are closed with the Japanese wound plasticine. Especially the forsythia closes her wounds particularly well when using this clay.
Each year, after repotting, take the pruning techniques described all the buds to sprout. Not a complete sheet index . Make When a leaf cut is necessary to reduce all the leaves by two thirds.
wires only when the well controlled. The hollow branches break easily.
the winter you protect your forsythia. Q. naturally very hardy, but is affected by very harsh winters of New aufgetauchtem Pseudomonas bacterium.

Conclusion

For well over twenty years, I am concerned with the forsythia in the bonsai design. For a long time I had to live with the drawbacks of this species and because it bothered me, I wanted to find out how to avoid them.
Slowly I got out which techniques are needed to make a respectable from a forsythia bonsai.
The most important finding, however, is that it is absolutely necessary to optimize all the conditions for forsythia. The only way it develops very fast to a beautiful bonsai.
did with this portrait I worked five long years. Time and again there were new findings. Thus, a constant reworking my records was necessary. The last great mystery of this species for me, as you can move older branches to re-sprout in root proximity. The hope to solve this puzzle, I have not given up. The learning process for me is far from over.
As you have noticed excited me this plant very much. Even in my childhood, I felt so beautiful flowering of the Forsythiensträuchern magically drawn. So it was for me, after my start to the bonsai hobby, not a long deliberation, the forsythia to consider as my Specimenbonsai. That is to say, I wanted to specialize in this species.
If I could wake up with this report the same enthusiasm for a Forsythienbonsai with you has been worth the work. Very soon you will realize it is not as brittle as a beauty it is anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment