Sunday, March 6, 2011

Red Patch On Tongue After Eating

Mini Tote: Mny, Ebelin

Hello dear ones,
I am currently in Austria to ski, but I just wanted
but then "let down" not complete, and 1, 2 times to post something.
I would like to have more, but unfortunately I only have limited
Internet access. Well, at least there is now a mini-Haul
of me. I was smart and had no nail polish, geschweigeden
brought nail polish removal, which is ansich not so bad, and
what I have done deliberately because I thought my nail polish
would during the week are already easily .. . On 2 Days saw
my nails but then when I had removed the nail polish in places
and so I wanted the evening but do not go into the restaurant.
have so indulged I put a mini nail polish remover of Ebelin and
new coat of MNY:














far I could not share the so-positive opinions on MNY,
since I've owned only 2 grottig completely opaque, the happier I was
on the super job and opacity of this beautiful color.
If I am now even able to convince the durability, I am completely smitten
. The paint with the No. 465th














I wish you happy holidays,
if you have any!
soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment